1. The promoter of this prize draw is Clifford James Consultants Limited of 8 Bearl Farm, Stocksfield, Northumberland, NE43 7AL (“CJC”).
2. The prize draw is open to employees of BMW (UK) Holdings Limited, including subsidiary companies (“BMW”).
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. All entries must be submitted by completing an entry slip and placing it into a designated collection box. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 10:00am on 14th November 2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 2:00pm on 14th November 2023. Entries received before or after these times will not be valid.
6. CJC accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
7. The winner will be the person who correctly enters how much money CJC obtain for Alphabet (GB) Limited, above £18,987.45, which what the insurer would have ordinarily paid.
8. The question will be “Guess how much more Clifford James will deliver to Alphabet for handling this car claim.” The winning answer will be the nearest value in excess of £18,987.45. For example, if CJC obtained £21,500.00, the nearest answer would be £2,512.55.
9. This vehicle is the subject of a live case being handled on behalf of Alphabet and the outcome will be known after funds following the sale of it’s salvage have been received by CJC in cleared funds.
10. The vehicle will be displayed at BMW’s offices, at the BMW Roadshow event on 14th November 2023.
11. The competition question will be “Guess how much more Clifford James will deliver to Alphabet for handling this car claim.” The winning answer will be the nearest value in excess of £18,987.45. For example, if CJC obtained £21,500.00, the nearest answer would be £2,512.55.
12. In the event that there is more than entry with the nearest value (“the finalists”), a single winner will be chosen from the finalists at random by an independent person.
13. The winner will receive a prize of a single pair of Apple Air Pods (3rd Generation), or equivalent of a similar value if unavailable (“the Prize”).
14. The photo shown on all marketing material is displayed for marketing purposes only and may not represent the Prize.
15. The winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone (using details provided at entry) and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to CJC within 21 days of being notified by CJC, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and CJC will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
16. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 21 days of being notified of their win.
17. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
18. CJC reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond CJC’s control makes it necessary to do so.
19. The decision of CJC regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
20. CJC must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation CJC will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who e-mails email@example.com or writes to Clifford James Consultants Limited, 8 Bearl Farm, Stocksfield, Northumberland, NE43 7AL (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact CJC at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, CJC must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
21. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. CJC reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
22. CJC reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. Insofar as is permitted by law, CJC, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
25. These terms and conditions and this promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in England.