8 Bearl Farm, Stocksfield, Northumberland, NE43 7AL

Contact us for a free estimate: 0344 88 050 88

Salvage Service

Safely and reliably sell your damaged vehicle or insurance write off anywhere in the United Kingdom using our simple Vehicle Disposal Service.

National Vehicle Disposal Agents

Safely sell your damaged vehicle or insurance write off anywhere in the United Kingdom using our simple Vehicle Disposal Service.

We specialise vehicle disposal and buying motor vehicles from members of the public whose vehicles are:

  • An insurance total loss or write off
  • An MOT failure
  • Mechanically damaged
  • Unwanted

How much do you buy my salvage vehicle for?

We pay you fair rates for your vehicle based on its pre accident value, condition and mileage.

Selling your vechicle salvage is easy and done in 4 easy steps


Obtain a quotation

Contact us for a FREE no obligation quote.**


Sign purchase form

Once agreed sign and return the purchase agreement form.


We collect your vehicle

We will collect your vehicle anywhere in England, Scotland and Wales


We send your payment within 21 days

Vehicle Disposal Coverage

Our service has national coverage and if you agree to sell your vehicle to us, we will collect it free of charge* anywhere in England, Scotland and Wales.

*Subject to our terms and conditions. We do not pay inherited recovery and storage costs.

How much will you pay me for my vehicle?

We look at every vehicle on its individual merits and the value we offer will be based on these factors. To find out how much we would offer to purchase your vehicle, submit the details and we will contact you.

What if I do not agree with your valuation?

We believe that the values we offer are fair and reasonable taking into consideration the merits of each vehicle. If you are not happy with our value, you are free to decline our offer and seek to sell your vehicle elsewhere.

Why won’t you buy my vehicle?

If the vehicle is not what you have described it to be or if there is something which you have failed to advise us about, for example the vehicle being subject to recovery and storage charges, we will refuse to buy your vehicle.

How do you pay me?

We can pay you either by cheque or BACS payment.

Do you pay cash?


How long does it take to get payment from you?

It takes a maximum of 21 working days to pay you. If you require a BACS/CHAPS payment, you can request this at an extra cost of £25.00.

Can I get a refund on my Vehicle Tax?

Yes. The Direct.gov website advises you what the procedure is to apply for a tax refund.

Do I need to tell the DVLA I have sold the car to you?

Yes. Selling your salvage is similar to simply selling your vehicle. It is a mandatory requirement that you notify the DVLA that you are no longer in possession of your vehicle. If you fail to tell the DVLA you may be liable to a fine. For more information on notifying the DVLA, please go to the Direct.gov website, which advises you of the steps you need to take to notify the DVLA that you are no longer in possession of the vehicle.

I do not have my log book. What do I do?

You will need to get a replacement log book (V5) by filling in a V62 Form. More information about how you replace a lost or stolen registration certificate can be found at the Direct.gov website.

What do I need to do if I have got a private number plate?

If you have a private number plate and you wish to keep that number first of all you will need to contact the DVLA to either transfer the number plate to another vehicle or retain it on paper. If you intend to retain your private number plate, you must not sell your vehicle to us until you have completed the transfer or retention process with the DVLA. For more information about transferring private/cherished number plates, please visit the Direct.gov website

What and where do I need to sign in my Log Book (V5) document?

You need to sign the Yellow box of your Vehicle Registration document (V5).

Will you collect my car for free?

We pay for the cost of collection of your vehicle. However, if you vehicle is subject to charges from a storage agent (for example recovery and storage fees following a road traffic accident) you will have to pay these in order for your vehicle to be released. You must advise us if this is the case so that we do not have to abort a collection. Aborted collections will incur a cancellation charge of £100.00 plus VAT.

How long does it take for you to collect the vehicle?

Whilst this should take no more than 48 working hours, sometimes it may be longer. If there is a delay we will contact you to let you know why. You must advise us if this is the case so that we do not have to abort a collection. Aborted collections will incur a cancellation charge of £100.00 plus VAT.

My car was recovered from the roadside and it is at a storage yard. Do you pay the charges on my vehicle?

No. You will need to pay these before we collect the vehicle. If you have not, or fail to tell us about these charges which means that we have to abort a collection, you will be subjected to abort fee of £100.00 plus VAT.

What happens if I change my mind?

You are free to change your mind about selling your vehicle. However, if we have collected your vehicle or have a vehicle on route for collection you will be liable to pay cancellation charges.

Do I need to be in when you collect my vehicle?

We usually make arrangements that are convenient for you. However we understand that you might not always be available. If you are not we will collect your vehicle in your absence. Before we will collect your vehicle, you need to sign our purchase form and send us your V5 Vehicle Registration Document.

What do I need to give you when you collect my vehicle?

  • V5
  • Clifford James Purchase Form
  • Keys

What do I do with my cars manual and history?

Please put the vehicle manual and history in the glove box of the vehicle.

What do I need to tell you about my car?

To assist with what we need to know, please tell us about the following:

  • Description of any damage
  • Category of salvage?
  • Date of accident (if applicable)
  • Why it failed an MOT
  • Why is it faulty?

Please be honest and accurate because if you so not tell us something that is significant about the vehicle, we may have to change our offer.

Can I keep my Radio/CD player or Satellite Navigation system?

Yes, but you must let us know that you are doing this before we collect the vehicle.

Do you deal with Category A and B write off vehicles?

No, we do not provide our service for the disposal of these types of vehicle.

What if I have finance outstanding and recorded against the vehicle?

It is your responsibility to discharge this. We cannot pay you for your vehicle until this has happened.

I do not own the vehicle. Can I still sell it?


I am the owner of the vehicle, but not listed as the registered keeper. Can I still sell it?

We appreciate that the V5 Registration Document does not prove ownership of the vehicle. However, if the name of the registered keeper is different to the owner, we require you to provide us with documentation that you own the vehicle.

What our customers say

Excellent service all round. Emma made things extremely straight forward and easy to understand.

Start your vehicle disposal now by filling in the form below

Sign up to our newsletter